Skills and Clients
On This Page
Partial Client List
- Researching, Writing, Editing, and Proofreading
- Project Management--anything that requires strong organizational skills
- Event Planning
- Familiar with PCs and Macintosh
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Quark Xpress, InDesign, Acrobat
- Basic knowledge of PhotoShop and PowerPoint
- Scanning and sizing photos; desktop publishing
Lorri and I worked on a business book project together in 2013,
and it was a delight to have her on my team. She became my right arm. She was hired to help manage the book production process,
but she took on editing and other tasks as necessary. She was professional, collaborative, and supportive. We worked well
together, keeping each otherinformed and involved.
I would work with Lorri again in a heartbeat.
Lorri Ungaretti is an extremely creative, hardworking person. She has wonderful instincts for the most effective way things should be presented, and she has an intuitive, fine sense of style.
Dean Emeritus and Professor of Law
Golden Gate University School of Law
We love Lorri's professionalism, attention-to-detail,
and efficiency. She intuitively crafts publications to our needs,
is a pleasure to work with, and routinely beats deadlines.
We never hesitate to recommend her services.
Co-Founder, Western Neighborhoods Project
Partial Client List
Planning and managing all details for annual luncheon events for 250+ attendees. Organizing and directing silent auctions. (2010-2014)
Elaine Badgley-Arnoux, Artist
Editing Memoir. (2014 to present)
Leonard Stefanelli, former President of Sunset Scavenger Company
Editing Memoir. (2013 to present)
- San Francisco City Guides
Organizing details and proofreading walking tour brochures. (2010 to present)
Shanta Nimbark Sacharoff, co-owner of Other
Editing and proofreading book for publication. (2014 to present)
- Richard Brandi, Architectural Historian
Editing and proofreading preservation and other reports. (2012 to present)
- Elise Peeples, Thomas Stapleton (novelists)
Copyediting and proofreading novels: Strands by Elise Peeples; Catching Rainbows—A Love Story by Thomas Stapleton (2012-13)
- Straight Line Editorial Development
Organizing files and proofreading lesson plans for grades 4-6 textbook lessons. (2011-12; no longer in business)
- San Francisco Mayor's Office of Housing
Editing and proofreading text and suggested links for new website. (2009-10)
Lorri was a reliable, talented addition to my staff, and
I recommend her highly … She developed an updated look for
our magazine, added some successful, new recurring
segments, updated the photography, and made
new printing arrangements that reduced our costs.
Mary Kay Kane
John F. Digardi Distinguished Professor of Law
Chancellor & Dean Emeritus
UC Hastings College of the Law
I hired Lorri Ungaretti to edit my Master's thesis.
She caught a thousand little things, and when she found
my writing to be unclear or inconsistent, she always made
good suggestions. This was the second time I used Lorri's
services, and I would recommend her for any project
requiring good editing and strong organizational skills.
Historian and Preservation Specialist
- M.S. in Business Administration, San Francisco State University
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, San Francisco State University
- B.A. in English, San Francisco State University